6/6/09

Penis Line



I was watching this TV show a couple of days ago and of course after watching it thought of writing this post about it

its from this show on spike called 1000 days to die

I don't know how real or not real this story is

but basically this guy did not had a very small penis

so he got some surgical tubing and a salami

and then put the salami down his pants

and then he put the salami next to his leg and tied the tubing around his leg to make him seem like he had a verrrrry large penis

well he had on 501's on or some tight jeans on because obviously you could see the penis line, which is of course what he wanted

well he went to club and of course the whole night women were massaging "his penis" and they all thought it was all real

well he was at the club for over 4 or 5 hours and all of the sudden he collapsed of a pulmonary anerism and died

well this was because the tubing was cutting of the circulation to his leg which caused a massive clot of blood to go into his lungs

(they explained it better than I did in the video)

I thought that was pretty funny, this is mostly because the guy was an idiot but also because 99.9% of the stuff on the show are stupid and probably will never happen

and also the acting is horrrrible, which is also why it is funny and I will admit I like the show too, but only one hour or so at a time

this is the video I found on spike's site

what do you guys think??

he was sadly not freeballing and was wearing a thong (which is of course gross, how can a guy wear a thong......)

that's all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

2 comments:

  1. The thing I like best about summer is you only need pieces of clothing. Shorts and a shirt. Sometimes the shirt is optional. It's the best time to freeball ever. I like it when the outline of my cock can be seen when my shorts are wet or the wind blows my shorts back against me.

    Freeball on man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of these scenarios are not real. The program is really a comedy in which the writers come up with these weird ways to die and then write a fictional recreation of an event that never happened.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!