5/12/09

Sagging Without Undies











sagging, do you do it???

I prefer to not do it

but on The Freeballers Forum

someone talked about sagging while freeballing

when I wore underwear I did not sag, nor do I sag since not owning underwear

but I can see the benefits of sagging while freeballing

the breeze is nice i bet, and some girls (or guys if that is your thing) may think freeballing is a turn on, which is of course good for you

this also may let people know how brave you are and how much courage you have, and balls you have to freeball, and also show people you are a confident person

whereas when not sagging unless you show off, letting people know that you are freeballing is not as obvious

this is also good for fellow freeballers if they either want to see a sighting or want to know if someone freeballs

the unfortunate thing with freeballing while sagging is if your pants/shorts are so loose that they may fall, when wearing underwear all that may happen is people see your underwear

whereas while fb and sagging, if they fall you may expose your genitals to people and be arrested for indecent exposure....

what do you think?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who Badly wants to wear shorts all day, but knows it is still too cold, but when he does he loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. well if you wanna show off your pubes then go ahead >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. j hehe... couldn't remember my password from blogger heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe you might not know...posted a few times but love the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ok then......

    chat me up some time

    email=relover89@yahoo.com
    aim=fblover2389( yes it means freeballing lol)
    yahoo=relover89

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe do you have msn? i've added you on it i think, and btw where do you get these fit pictures from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freeballing Nate5/21/2009 5:46 PM

    just on flickr.com.....

    I think so

    I am on now.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nate! This is Bob. I love freeballing as you know already. Saggin just isn't for me. I love my sweats, cargo shorts, bball shorts, and Old Navy painter jeans. I just don't do the crack and pubes in public thing.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!