5/28/09

2 whole years!!!!!!!!!


today is the two year anniversary when I finally stopped wearing underwear........

the day I finally went fulltime!!!!!

and of course I am glad as hell I have not worn it since may 27th,2007

that went by reallllly fast.....

I love that my life will now be underwear free until I die (and even then I will probably be a nudist in heaven haha)

I can not wait to skinny dip some day

and I can not wait to wear a kilt some day....

well later

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his loooose Basketball Shorts!!!!!!!!!!




















4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have just discovered freeballing and am considering becoming a fulltimer, however I have worn briefs all my life. I still live with my parents so how should I tell them my change of underwear style?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok email me here

    relover89@yahoo.com

    or im me here

    aim-fblover2389 ( dont you love the screen name??? lol

    yahoo im-relover89

    I check all of the above daily

    later

    I am verrrrry willing to help

    Freeballing Nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture where there's a guy with a red switcher has been photoshoped. The one showing that he's freeballing is Dante from All Australian Boys where you can see the correct picture of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read with interest you desire to wear a kilt. I just got my first one not long ago and love wearing it. It is a pretty traditional kilt, but I wear it pretty casually! And of course at tradition dictates without underwear.

    A women complimented me on last weekend and asked if I was traditional and I said, "I'm traditional all the time, let alone when I have a kilt on!" She and I both got a good laugh out of that!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!