3/5/09

Peeking Up Shorts

I know we all (or most of us) all love freeballing in shorts, and love the breeze we get in them ect...

but for me, taking pictures of myself, up the legs of my shorts, showing my free penis and balls turns me on, along with that seeing pictures or other guys showing off their fb in shorts, or accidentally showing their manhood turns me on...

and I don't wear short shorts, very long ones actually (a little past the knee), but to get a good picture up my shorts, even if it is dark, I can usually lighten it up on my computer, turns me on, and also reminds me how much I love freeballing..

I also wonder if other people can see up them, and see that I am freeballing, mostly the verrrrry loose basketball shorts I wear...

how about you???

if you are interested I have pictures of this too....

that's all

Underwear???Where????

Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his loose shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also tell me what you think of text and then pictures, vs the opposite like usual....)











6 comments:

  1. Nate,

    I really love your site, AND the pix of both you AND the other guys.

    You truly ARE "Nate the GR8" - "KEEP UP" the good work my friend, and thanks so very much for this wonderful blog!!!

    ucRodger

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are hot. I really like the one of the dude jacking while wearing his shorts and cumming on another pair. I get off on doing that. Then I wear the ones I came on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my name is jr im 16 years old i live in los angeles
    i started reading about freeballing and i think its so hot

    if u or anyone ever wants to talk hit me up
    213 268 7034

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck! I love freeballing! It's so cool to try and look up other guys' shorts also! Anyone have any good techniques?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I play rugby with a local club. During games or at practice, it is not uncommon for one of us to hike up the leg of his shorts off the side of the pitch, pull out his dick, take a piss in the grass, then tuck it in, and return to the pitch. No one thinks anything of it. Since most amateur clubs do not have the convenience of a changing facility, we often change on the side of the pitch before the match but before any onlookers arrive. It is a bit like surfers who strip at the beach to put on wetsuits or to get out them. Shame at practical nudity in public is artificial much like some ditzy bitch who realized my wife was very discretely nursing our infant daughter. It was a very brief exposure before everything was covered and had no sexual connotation at all. Being a very protective mate, I told the lady to step away and to stop trying to embarrass my wife who was simply being a good mother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting a peek up a guys shorts and seeing that he is Freeballing is the Biggest Turn on For me!

    I Freeball all the Time in all kinds of shorts!
    I Especially like to see guys Fallout in Short Shorts!

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!