2/16/09

Ready for Spring
















I am very much sick of this cold weather here in Central Illinois

and I am sooooo ready for spring and especially summer weather, where I can wear shorts and of course feel the breeze through my shorts....

last Monday 2/9/09 it was surprisingly hot for a Monday in February, it was still rather windy, but I went for a long walk freebaling in my basketball shorts, and I hope we have another warm front like that before spring, which is over a month away, sadly

anyone else sick of this cold weather here in the states???

if so, what are you waiting for most with spring and summer?

that's all

Underwear???Where????

Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his fleece Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures of you taking pictures up your shorts. It's half of what brings me to this site- please post more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely sick of this winter (now in 2010, just bored so I am re-looking at your previous posts) and I can't wait to be out of school, because I am WAY to afraid to freeball there, but, eh, maybe I will on the last week or something, see if anyone notices.

    Sinister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like when I see freeballs hanging out of shorts. Its like hey good for you dude. Honestly its just our naked body nothing to hide under all the layers of clothing.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!