1/8/09

Nightmares!!!!!!






OK to some of you this might sound verrry silly

but I have been having these reoccurring nightmares, sometimes months or weeks apart

and remember these three things about me (to people who don't know me well on here)

I freeball fulltime, and will nevvvvver wear underwear again (since may 28th 2007)
I threw all my underwear away a while ago (that next winter)
I sleep nude every night (since starting freeballing part time summer of 2006)

but this is how they usually go

I am at school or in public and I soon feel very uncomfortable and soon realize I am wearing tight ass (uncomfortable as hell) white briefs, and because I am in public I can't just take them off, and I have to wait till I get home to do so, or alone at least, and since it's been a while I can't remember what happened but I eventually got them off

and last nights dream was exactly like this

I was again in public somewhere I think school, and I yes again realized I was wearing white briefs and I was panicking that I one had no idea where the briefs came from ( cause again all my underwear is gone) and 2 why the hell I would be wearing them in the first place, cause I hate all underwear in general, especccccially briefs, but I went out to my car (and got in it and sat down) and waited until no one was around and took off off the briefs right then and there, and I was sooo happy to get them off, I don't if I threw them away or not, cause I woke up soon after, but it was hooooorible

now I hope you followed me well

but I was wondering why I would be dreaming this type of thing night after night.....

I mean I wore white briefs most of my life ( after potty training to the middle of 7th grade) so that might be partly why and I am in my second semester of college now

this and other dreams confuse me, how dreams work, why we dream what we dream?

what do all of you think???

and have any of you had a nightmare like this?

that's all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his fleece Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lol dude, you make freeballing sound so cool!! I've just started doing it now, it feels so great when the wind sweeps across you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sj.is@hotmail.com2/14/2009 3:05 PM

    I find FB is a normal way to act.
    But only if you want it.
    I decide every day if I want to FB... to me it is the choice of the day... and yeah, once you are out of your home you can't change your choice! So deal with it and that will make it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.
    i hate underwear too, and started freeballing on accident!
    it started the other day when i was wearing my last pair of underwear (cos i grew outo of my other ones) and my friend hooked either sideo of my waistband to a car, and then he drove it away slowly. they eventually ripped and i ran totally out of underwear! i also dont have any pyjamas so i was forced to sleep nude aswell.

    the next day at school, my friends knew i had no underwear left, so the stole my shoes out of the locker room, so i left gym barefoot. then when i got outside, they shirtsed me and ripped up my shirt and did the same with my pants. i ended up totally naked!!! so i just went about my school day in the nude.

    it felt great! i wish i didnt have to wear clothes anymore

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!