1/28/09

Freeballing During Sports
















now I know this has been posted before, years or so ago, bu I thought I would bring it up again

I am not at all athletic, but I was wondering how many of you have freeballed during sports at school, playing sports with friends, during PE class, at the gym, or other times when there is vigorous physical activity

I do remember last school year senior year, I freeballed every single day of PE, and was glad I did especially with the nice feeling basketball shorts against my balls and penis, and loved running, and it also made me faster too and I have ran/ walked in them and other shorts/pants while fb of course last summer

but again I am wondering what all of you think about freeballing during these times and if you have.....

and I have heard so many of you say that there is never a need to wear supportive underwear during these times, cause during vigorous activity your balls retract into your scrotum est

that's all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his fleece Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't matter too much as long as you don't get kegged...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all about practicality. I think in sports with a lot of body contact, such as rugby or American football, it is a good idea to wear something to keep things in place. When tackling in either sport, or when rucking, mauling, scrumming, or jumping in a lineout in rugby, the last thing you want is to get your nuts twisted or your willie plopping out to be stepped on by cleats. In basketball or volleyball, I don't see any particular benefit. In swimming, it is an absolute waste of time to wear a swimmer's jock. Hockey and baseball always carry the risk of being hit in the groin with a high velocity, hard projectile, so a cup is encouraged. Track and field is a toss-up. The biggest risk in biking is the potential damage to the family jewels or penis from the seat. Some long-term bikers have had problems with damage that interfered with normal erections.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!