1/20/09

Against Societal Norms....






so I have heard from many people who don't want to stay a full time freeballer, or not try freeballing, because it against societal norms

and it is not something everyone does

not everyone freeballs

but I see that as a good reason why I do freeball full time

it is something that not everyone does, its different, and I like being different

I also of course do it for the comfort

but still I see most guys wears boxer, or in some cases, boxers and basketball shorts ( stupid)

but I try to be individualistic, I didn't used to be like this, and thought if I was different it was a bad thing, and I also had horrible self esteem

but now I don't care what people think of me, and only worry about myself ( in a non selfish way)

some people may call me oblivious, or arrogant, but I see it as what people should be like

and to be honest it makes me a happpppppier person all around, and I am proud of who I am now, and not ashamed of myself

but also in reality, who cna tell I am fb, in all of the years I ahve been full time, no once has anyone said anything about my fb, and that includes the PE locker room, which I had every day senior year....

well I'm done rambling now...

what do you think????

that's all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the freedom and comfort of his Penis and Balls freeballing in his fleece Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!! 1 comments

3 comments:

  1. Hey nate, good blog so far, but who cares about the other people who don't accept freeballing in the society, i for one, are against that, i would go fb anyday public or private, liberty ftw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I'm a newbie - havent worn underwear in 6 mos - but its great. I live in the North East where its gotten pretty cold - but it hasnt bothered me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freeballing Nate1/26/2009 7:04 PM

    well newbie, glad to know we have another fb here, well I will be glad to help you keep fb full time if you need it and help u with worries ect....

    I know fb for the first time can be hard, and what uw did u wear before?? and to keep fulltime too...

    I'm on aim and yahoo
    and email works too

    if you want to talk just let me know
    relover89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!