9/9/08

Freeeballing on TV





so Last night I was watching one of my favorite TV shows....Gossip Girl, lol I like it because of the relationships and the humor and the plot, not because I'm a girl but anyways I was watching it, and long story short this one character had a party she hosted, and it basically went to crap and was bad and there was some drama, and she literally said " I should have just gone commando( and something else that I cant remember) and this party would have been as bad" and even though she was making fun of and saying commando was bad it made me laught that it was siad on TV and a TV 14 rated show too....n I never thought I'd hear commando or freeballing on TV myself before I'd heard about the friends episode and the seinfeld episode, but had never actually watched them at all, or when they premiered but I feel like because freeballing/going commando was on scripted TV that it is becoming alot more accepted, and will slowly be very much accepted well yeah thats all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the breeze on his Cock and Balls through his underwear free shorts!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!