9/24/08

Freeballing in jeans







I have had to some days when I have to wear jeans to school ( and also anywhere public) because it's a little too cold to wear shorts, not because of my freeballing, but because no matter if someone wore or didn't wear underwear your legs get cold when wearing shorts( and if freeballing your balls/penis will get cold)

so I have worn Jeans that are very loose, and have enough room for my penis and balls to flop around and have freedom
and also those are a lot more comfortable than there are the (follow to the next line)

Jeans I have worn that are loose, but still pretty tight, and I need to reposition my balls and cock every once in a while which gets irritating

but I will admit that Jeans are a lot less comfortable than plaid shorts, because the feeling of the plaid shorts fabric on my ass, and my penis and balls is soooooo nice

and also basketball shorts, with the feeling of the fabric and how incredibly looooooooose they are

the only other pants I wear in the winter/fall is sweatpants, but I would never be so bold enough to go out in public wearing them with everything visibly flopping around and such

(luckily it has still been hot still on certain days)

so I was wondering what your thought on wearing jeans and other pants in the winter are.....

that's all

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who loves the breeze on his Penis and Balls through his underwear free shorts!!!!!!!!!!( and enjoying the last days of hotness hopefully without accidents)

1 comment:

  1. Nate, Sweats are my absolute favorites (either shorts OR long ones - I just luv the feel of the soft fleeece against my stuff), and you SHOULD "BE BOLD" and go ahead and wear them if you really like the feel also - just forget about your junk "visibly flopping around"! Most people probably won't even notice, and if they do -SO WHAT - Remember what a big deal you made about changing in PE when you were freeballing, and the world did NOT cum to an end when you finally dropped trou in the locker room while going commando!
    Good luck! - ucRodger

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!