4/7/08

Not Summer, But Warmer Weather Has Finially Come!!!!!



So yesterday and part of Saturday I was freeballing in my very comfortable plaid shorts, and even though my legs and balls/cock got sweaty at times, I was so glad to be able to freeball in the hot/humid weather


I can definitely NOt wait to freeball on my family vacation in north Carolina this June!!! freeballing on the beach, and in the ocean will most likely be a new type of freeballing feeling


I'll keep you posted as I fall more in love with this weather and what happens(ed) on vacation


I really do hope I tell my rents about my lack of underwear, being they will ask me to pack and make sure I have enough clothes, and then will see no underwear, then ask me to get my boxers, and because they are gone, I will embarrassingly have to tell them, then and there without a plan


but then again if it happens like that, it will give me a very good easy way to tell them that I don't wear it anymore, so maybe I should just wait till then....


but I still hope I come up with a way to tell them before then...


that's all from channel Nate here, and until next time Mes Amis...bye now

what about underwear???? You must be thinking of a different person????....

5 comments:

  1. Dude,

    Waiting until, might not be a bad thing.

    "Underwear? I haven't worn it for over a year. What made you think I did?"

    or

    "Underwear? I haven't worn it for a year, I thought you knew/figured it out."

    Off hand. Or given you're young, the BFD, I thought you knew. So know you do. Soooooooooo WHATTTTT?

    Rav

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nate.

    just wanted to say that i love your blog. i personally do not freeball but
    have thought about trying it sometime. im 17 atm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dave I would like to chat with you about freeballing, being I started a year or so before the age you are at now

    and I want someone my age to talk to about this too

    email me at relover89@yahoo.com
    if you want to chat

    bye now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my mom found out when she was doing laundry and asked if i had any boxers to wash, because she didn't see any in the hamper. figuring i didn't really have anything to lose, i just told her that i don't wear underwear any more. she didn't really react to it in any way. much later on, she brought it up in passing, so she remembered that i didn't wear any thinhg, but i guess it's not a big deal for her at all

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!