2/13/08

One Simple Question


well I get on yahoo and aim a lot




and I'm having trouble thinking of a new screen name for just aim ( and maybe yahoo later)




but right now it is for a band CD title and release date that came out a billion days ago ( well 06)




and its really old in my opinion




but I don't want my screen name to be about a movie or artist or song or anything ( I want something that will work forever and will never change)




I want it to be about freeballing, but yet not too obvious for my local friends that don't know I fb and I dont want to know I fb




all that I have thought of or Toby thought of was boules-libres which literally means free-balls in french which works but it is still kind of obvious




I want something that could mean two things like fb1123 or something which would mean fb or football, but yet most of my friends know I don't like football, so they'll figure it out quick




if anyone has any ideas just pop out a suggestion




thanks




that's all from channel Nate here, and until next time Mes Amis...bye now


what about underwear???? You must be thinking of a different person????....

2 comments:

  1. dude,

    Integrating freeballing into the name and not making it obvious is difficult. I'd suggest commando followed by a number, year you created the identity, month and year you began freeballing, year of birth.

    I think though your biggest problem is going to be explaining 1) why and 2) logic behind the new choice.

    If you weren't constrained I kinda like JockEFree, HangNFree or Loose, DonBbrief, ScareDWare or ScareDWear.

    Honestly I don't think you can incorporate freeballing and screen name w/o being obvious, but I look forward to what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you so shy about letting your friends know? i would suggest bringing up underwear in a conversation, and ask what type of underwear they wear. 9 times out of 10, they will ask you back. this would be your chance to open up

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!