1/23/08

Summer????????


I know its still cold ass winter, but now that Christmas and my birthday are over, I am really sick of this cold weather


but to be honest it doesn't effect my freeballing in any way, its just obviously really cold


but even if spring break came I would be happy, because all I want to do is wear my plaid shorts and obviously freeball in them


that is the most comfortable feeling ever, especially when a breeze flies through them, indescribable, so I'm ready for warmer weather to come now...


and I'm having lots of trouble thinking of topics to talk about, I know it's sad, but my life just isn't exciting anymore, but I'm happy its just the same thing, go to school and go home then weekends sit at home, and maybe every once in a while I'll see a movie or something, ( and see cloverfield if you have heard about it, it was sooooo fucking amazing....)hopefully it will be after I graduate...



that's all from channel Nate here, and until next time Mes Amis...bye now

what about underwear???? You must be thinking of a different person????....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nate! Glad to know that even up north, your freeballing is 100%! Know you really look forward to your shorts and stuff. I am sending you an email, so check it out. Cloverfield sounds interesting. Will see what it's about.

    Later,
    Bob the Builder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nate, I seen Cloverfield last Saturday. It was quite an experience. I had never seen a movie made like that. I wonder if there will be a sequel because of the way it ended. Thats one movie you wouldnt want to say much about so others attending will be as surprised as you were. It was a great way to film. My son, grandson, and I attended the showing. We had planned on going ever since we heard the release date. I would definitely recommend it to others.

    Later,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I got so wrapped up in Cloverfield, I forgot to finish my comments. Im with you 1000% on tired of cold. Even though Im in Calif and we dont have subzero temps, Just the 30's and 40's have me shivering. I have lost 39 lbs and maybe less fat is causing me to be colder.
    I say come on spring.
    Later again,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!