1/29/08

Mom Almost Found Out....


So last sunday I was talking to my mom about something I cant remember whatand after we were done talking she asked me if I had done my laundry yet like she always does every sun

and of course like I always do I say no and said I'd get to it eventually (but I never do anyways until late night before i go to bed)
and anyways somehow she said something along the lines of "make sure you put underwear in the wash, cause I didn't see any last week" ( because I washed them but didn't fold them she did, like she does occasionally) and of course all I could do was lie and say "oh I have enough pairs to last me more then one or two weeks"

and unless I've told you I have thrown out all my underwear in the trash, so I was happy I was able to come up with a snappy lie to say to her, and usually I'm really bad at lying and start smiling if I do

I think I've come up with if she talks about it again or asks again I'll just tell the truth and say that I freeball fulltime and will till the day I die
that's all from channel Nate here, and until next time Mes Amis...bye now
what about underwear???? You must be thinking of a different person????....

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is an excellent topic. I hope dudes that are looking into freeballing will read this entry. I posted on the f/b forum already; however, to summarize: 1) Get some token underwear for the wash (hmm... how do you supply skid marks if you don't wear them) or 2) You are 18. The next time it comes up, you guys could have a brief, mature conversation. Basically, you could tell her you've made a choice for your dress habits. One that was thought out, tried, and preferred.

    You've done super all the way. Best wishes for the rest. Let us know how it goes.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, get it out in the open. You will feel better and she wont be inclined to buy you anymore. I sure dont know her, but cant think of any reason for her not to agree.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!