1/5/08

Freeballing for PE 2nd Semester


Next Tues is the day I have to go back to school for second semester but its also the last semester of high school for me yes!!!


but that also means that I'll be having PE with new people, and hopefully there will be one person I can talk to ( there always is), but I wonder what friend ( or new person) I will have my locker next to or change next to will think of my lack of underwear... it wont make me stop or anything and I'll probably warn him of my freeballing beforehand to not have him be surprised. But it will be a new group of people who may like or not like my lack of underwear, and my also notice or not notice my lack of underwear...


we will just have to see I'll keep you all updated as time progresses...


and I know it's been a while since I've posted on here, but this blog also seems kinda dead, please comment or tell me what you think of it...


that's all from channel Nate here, and until next time Mes Amis...bye now


what about underwear???? You must be thinking of a different person????....

5 comments:

  1. Hey Nate,

    Excellent. Knew school was coming around. Keep your BLOG going. I have posted its URL on MySpace site and really put it up for people to look into. Love the pic change! The guy with the hairy ass on the left... WHOA! He needs a bath or something. HA!!!

    Love your BLOG. Some good stuff for dudes who are thinking about freeballing.

    You are so freaking right... WHO NEEDS UNDERWEAR??? I DON'T EITHER!!!

    Later,
    Bob the Builder

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Nate,

    I love your blog too. I know you will be happy when the end of May comes around. I agree with Bob the hairy ass needs a shave or wash. I hope more guys learn of your blog and post comments.

    As you know, Im 5 weeks and counting, and lovin every minute of it.

    Later,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Nate,

    cool blog, but is that you under those asses? i feel so sorry for you cos of the one on the left looks like he hasn't showered for weeks....haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and btw, look at those dingleberries hahaha

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!