1/10/08

Freeballing for PE 2nd Semester Update!! (kinda)









( I know alot of Pictures I was bored what can I say)

OK


so here's the deal today and yesterday were the first days of PE second semester....




yesterday was (is)a regular sports day, and then today was (is) a fitness day, and the freshmen guys change too in the locker room ( where on mon and wed and fri the freshmen are in a classroom for wellness, which is a required fitness reading class, with sex ed ect...)




and there's one kid who changes next to me, I'm not sure if hes a freshmen or in our class, and I never saw him yesterday, but he may have just been gone yesterday, and I don't know this guy at all, and eventually I'll probably either tell him I freeball, or hell see ( if he looks ) and with both options I feel like he'll be freaked out or something and think its nasty or disgusting ect..




sow what do you guys sugest, tell him up front, or wait for him to figure it out later? If no one replies in a couple days I'll probably post on the freeballers forum, or freeballing.com ect..




so yeah please reply that would be highly appreciated and thanks in advance...




that's all from channel Nate here, and until next time Mes Amis...bye now


what about underwear???? You must be thinking of a different person????....

7 comments:

  1. Nate, you are so good at being "you." You have inspired me and other dudes to go full time freeballing. That's not to say I am ignoring what you've asked. So, CHOICE ONE: Just do what you do and he will figure it out. Worst thing that can happen: He stares at your crotch and you can say "Dude, I freeball all the time. It's the s**t." Or, you can really put him down and ask him why he is staring at your d**k and balls. That one is a quick, hard shut down. CHOICE TWO: Tell him so he doesn't freak out. Worst thing that can happen: Less likely to be "shocked" and he would be cool or not with it. Remember what you told me, "You take me (Nate) and if you like it, okay, if you don't then f**k you." Remember I was scared out of my head freeballing in front of all my classes. When I walked through it and put my mind on what I was doing, it came out cool. I guess all that is to say, put your mind to your conviction: full time freeballing. Focus on why you chose to ditch the underwear. Then, change your clothes and rock on to gym class. You have a great mind and fine self image. Use your strengths now when you have questions about how others will deal with the best comfort you've ever had...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate, just do your thing. I dont see any reason to say anything. I am curious why you are with freshmen. When I was in PE in the 50's, each class had their own PE period. But back to others seeing you, dont worry about it. If he asks tell him, if not then he doesnt care. No one at the gym I attend, says anything when I undress or dress. Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. skidder 86 and maybe bob too, thanks and also thanks to future help

    but yeah the freshmen only change with us on Tues and Thurs but they have their own gym that we share on Mon and Wed and Fri

    OK that may be confusing

    there's the small gym that all the soph/jun/ seniors use on Mon and Wed and Fri

    and then we all go to the bigger gym to use on Tues and Thurs because the freshmen are in the smaller gym

    and yeah I think now I just have to wait and see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, that's me up there Nate. Bob the Builder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Nate, like others have said, just be yourself and change like you normally do. If you see that he's noticed then just chuck a big grin and say something like "Yeah, i go commando all the time. It's real cool!" (or something similar). You can be a real good role model there, not being exhibitionist but not hiding that you're freeballing either.

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some called another poster here ancient.

    I was in high school in the fifties. We had to wear a jock. We did have the very short shorts but we could not escape the jock inspection by the gym coach. Small High School and the coach also coached the varsity Basketball team as well a Baseball in the Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep um Coming!
    How Can we Contribute?

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!