10/16/07

Freeballing and The Bathroom


(For the gay freeballers too) (Sorry for the straight one's, including me, but I couldn't think of a picture and only found this)
As long as I've been freeballing full-time, (about 4.5 months) I have been to the bathroom at my school (peeing) alot, at first I was scared to, and afraid I'd leave a stain or a wet spot, but now I don't care, I've realized how easy it is to whip my penis out and go, and because theres no underwear to constrict it, sometimes I don't even have to watch it go, and can go hand's free.


I still have my way of shaking, and from what I've heard on different sites like TFF, you should stroke the bottom of your ballsack or something, I've tried that and it didn't work, I just pull it forward and back ( like masturbating, sorry to disgust anyone) and shake it alot, until I don't see any more urine on the tip of my penis.


Now if I don't get all of the pee out, I almost like the feeling of the little dribble left on the tip of my penis, like floating in midair inside my pants, that probably sounds really wierd, but I bet someone knows what I'm talking about.


I couldn't think of a topic so this was the one, I never thought I could have this long of a post about peeing haha


that's all from channel Nate here,
and until next time Mes Amis...bye now

2 comments:

  1. I wear jeans to work, and if you figure out the technique on making sure every single drop is out, let me know.

    I don't worry if it's a drop, on dark jeans it doesn't show. white jeans are another story. Basically I try and do the best I can, and if there's a drop spot. I've lerned to just ignore it. I wear shirts untucked, so usually it doesn't show anyway.

    Like you said it's stroking and shaking. However, depends on the neighbors. I've got a choice between a bathrooms with 2 urninals with partition, or one with urinal and stall. I aim for the later. That way I don't have to worry about someone next to me seeing how much shaking I'm doing. I'm guessing in your case you'd be more prone to teasing than I would be.

    Freeballing involves finding ways around things other guys don't have to deal with. I have to deal with the fact if I get, ummm aroused, I leak. That's alot worse than a drop of piss. Shows through jeans and doesn't really dry quickly. Fortunately not a frequent problem, least at work. ;)

    Keep it up man. I mean the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike from Mississippi4/27/2010 3:50 PM

    The way around the piss spot is this: shake it, then grab it from the bottom and squeeze it as you go up toward the head to squeeze the last drop to the top, then shake that off. Then, just before you put it in your pants, press the head of your dick against either your undershirt or the inside fold of your shorts/pants that goes behind the zipper. Usually, if you do this, its not enough to leak through the tshirt (try the left or right side of the shirt) or if you use the flap behind your zipper, that gets hidden inside your pants anyway. I have no piss spots, ever.

    Keep it up man, this is a pretty cool blog.

    ReplyDelete


Joey was totally freeballing in his sweats today, his dick was flopping in them everytime he took a step......it was soooo hot!!!!!!!!!